Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Background.

I was on the phone with a client the other day talking over a design we are planning for her master suite. During the course of our conversation, she reminded me that I had promised to change the background on this site and had yet to do it. I like to say it is because I have been busy, but I have just been lazy.
So here it is, something warm, clubby, just right to enjoy a tasty beverage while we talk about new designs and products that are out there.

If anyone is missing the wacky background, you should check out this new rug from Sonya Winner.
I was lucky enough to meet Sonya a couple years ago. She is a lovely woman that makes some amazing rugs. One of my favorites that she has come up with is this tree trunk one. She designed it for Decorex a couple years back and it was amazing. Filled the entire center hall. She is doing smaller versions now.

If you have a vision of a different rug, she can probably pull it together for you. Anything from squares to lightning bolts, butterflies to bubbles, she can do it all. 

I hope you enjoy this less aggressive background. I will keep posting the cool stuff I stumble upon as I work in this design-y world.

p.s. Along with the cool rug, that is a sweet wooden, arc lamp in the above picture. Sonya, if you read this, where did that lamp come from? 

All images came from sonyawinner.com she really is a lovely woman and does some great work. Check her out. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment