Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sweet little seats

Like most mornings, I spent a while going through the email to sort out the wheat from the chaff. Not sure how all the chaff gets in there, but every so often I do find a lovely little kernel that can be used. -- I almost mixed my metaphor there. From farming to mining. Whew! --

Anyway, the kernel. One of the mails was from a furniture company called Naughtone they are featuring a new line they call Cloud Seating

Not only is it some cute little furniture with fancy quilted backs, it is made in England, there are two leg options and lots of colour combos.

Personally, I am a huge fan of the high backed sofa. Nothing I like more than being able to sit and read/work without all the surrounding noise of a room breaking my solitude. It looks so nice and cozy and comfy. Please sing me up for two.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Not every piece of unsolicited email is junk. By reading it carefully, you can stumble upon some tasty nuggets of seatty goodness.

If you are in the market for some cool seats, give this company a look. Support your local economy and gain some privacy all at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment