Friday, February 17, 2012

Great Idea!

Okay, it isn't one of my ideas so it wont involve killer whales or turning grandma's into oil or anything like that. It is a nice idea for recycling all those amazing display kitchens you see in the shops.

Have you ever wondered what happens to those? They get changed out when black granite counters become less popular than white granite counters, so where do they go? In most cases, they go into the landfill and end up being wasted. But not anymore!
Thanks to The Used Kitchen Company you can buy yourself a "used" kitchen that has only had sales people touching it. I know sales people are sometimes a bit greasy, but given the surfaces of some of these kitchens, a little dettol would sort them right out.
I know what you are thinking, How am I going to cram that kitchen into my space? You aren't. Your builder will with the help of your friendly designer. If you are starting from scratch, it is just as simple as buying a kitchen from any place else but you will spend less and you might feel like a better person because you saved all this stuff from going to a landfill. 

It is kind of like getting a puppy from the pound and not from a dealer. 
   
He followed me home, can I keep him?






 So if you are in the market for a "new" kitchen. Why not look about and see if a recycled one would suit your needs. I can't say it would make you a better person, but you never can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment