Monday, January 9, 2012

First Post.

Hello All,
And by 'All' I mean 'No One Yet' as I have no followers at this point. But I remain optimistic.

This new blog is all about sharing the wonderful design related items I find with anyone that might be interested. The posts will most likely be much shorter than the rants and diatribes that I spout over on Tea and Whiskey and much more focused.

So without further preamble, I was sent a lovely image today and thought it would be great to share it with you all. If you were looking for some art for your house, or if you were a designer looking to accessorize a client's home you could do worse than looking up Sarah Sherwood. 

Pretty sure this is London.


I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, "Pretty!" and I think you might be right. Unless this is Barcelona... No. They only have a knock-off Gherkin, this is definitely London. If you look close you can see me in the painting. I was coming out the the Fox and Anchor over by St. Paul's. 
Anyway, welcome to the new blog. 
Have fun and don't settle for bad design.

No comments:

Post a Comment